Consult these online tutorials on how to use the Library Search service:
You can also download a PDF of User Guide.
So you think that you've found a really good article, but you're not sure that you can get full text access. Have you:
If yes, then conduct a journal title search to see which database/collection might be able to provide you with access to the journal title with the full text of the article in question. A journal title search will tell you:
- if the StMU Library provides access to a particular journal title; and/or
- where you can gain access to a particular journal title (online or in print), provided that StMU Library has access to it.
IMPORTANT NOTE: For remote / off-campus access to STMU's electronic resources please read the following.
- Library Catalogue to search for physcial materials in the Library's onsite collection;
- Subject Guides to find databases/electronic resources for specific subjects/disciplines; or
- Library's A to Z directory of Electronic Resources to access public domain & open access resources not searchable through the Library Search service.
To consult online reference materials please browse the Library's reference collection.