The Library has a new Catalogue & Circulation system. With the new system, there has been some reconfiguration. The Renew Books link is deprecated. To sign into the search system please follow these sign-in instructions:
- click on the catalogue ⌕ link in the library website header underneath the search box;
- then click on on “Guest” in in the top right hand corner or the webpage;
PLEASE NOTE that due to the migration your previous PIN may not work. You might need to contact the Library to change your password. Please come to the Library Front Desk or contact us: email@example.com
Consult these online tutorials on how to use the Library Search service:
You can also download a PDF of User Guide.
So you think that you've found a really good article, but you're not sure that you can get full text access. Have you:
If yes, then conduct a journal title search to see which database/collection might be able to provide you with access to the journal title with the full text of the article in question. A journal title search will tell you:
- if the StMU Library provides access to a particular journal title; and/or
- where you can gain access to a particular journal title (online or in print), provided that StMU Library has access to it.
IMPORTANT NOTE: For remote / off-campus access to STMU's electronic resources please read the following.
- Library Catalogue to search for physcial materials in the Library's onsite collection;
- Subject Guides to find databases/electronic resources for specific subjects/disciplines; or
- Library's A to Z directory of Electronic Resources to access public domain & open access resources not searchable through the Library Search service.
To consult online reference materials please browse the Library's reference collection.