IMPORTANT MESSAGE regarding the Library’s new Circulation & Search system!
The library is pleased to announce that circulation (check out, check in, renewals, holds, paying fines) is back up and running! Our new library management system is live, but please be patient as we work out the bugs.
BORROWING POLICY CHANGES regarding the Library’s new Circulation & Search system!
The Library has implemented new borrowing policies:
- Borrowing – StMU Students, Staff & Faculty can now take advantage of an end of term loan;
- Fines/Overdue fees –
- $1/day per item for regular items for regular overdues;
- $2/day per item for recalled items;
SIGNING INTO the Library’s new Circulation & Search system!
With the new system there has been some reconfiguration. The “Renew Books” link is deprecated. To login to the Library’s new Circulation & Search system:
- click on the catalogue link in the library website header underneath the search box;
- Then click on on “Guest” in the top right hand corner;
PLEASE NOTE that due to the migration your previous PIN may not work. You might need to contact the Library to change your password. Please come to the Library Front Desk or contact us: email@example.com
The Library’s New Management System
Bookmark the permalink.